…for the rest of the year, most likely. I reserve the right to come back and rant. It is my blog, after all.
Many projects on the table, most of which I’m behind on (oh, there’s a surprise):
- Re-doing my foyer and living room. What, you thought my DIY re publishing thing is a new development? No. I’ve been a DIYer at heart since I saw the first episode of This Old House when I was a wee bairn (as in, their first episode, too).
- Christmas chores. You all know what they are. But I’ve recently got a yen to quilt us a new tree skirt. That will have to wait until next year.
- Much cooking and cleaning in preparation for my family’s big Christmas Eve shindig. Moms, dads, inlaws, outlaws, aunts, uncles, cousins, and babies. Lots and lots of babies. Very fun having the biggest house in the family. Ah, but I love Christmas Eve, almost more than Christmas Day (you know, now that we are Santa). Also? I love my mom’s cookies. And I love my Christmas punch (see previous post).
- Probably some yard work. I really need to get out and mow my lawn.
- More weatherproofing.
- Fandamnily outing to see the Plaza Christmas lights. (Photos by Eric Bowers, KC Photographer extraordinaire who also does a lot of Manhattanscapes—you must visit his blog and galleries and message board. Really.)
(This one? 47th Street. If you read The Proviso, you know what Giselle did near here.)
- And, last but not least, the Darling Day Job (feeling blessed at the moment).
My blue tree from the last two years turned red this year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Mojo, Dude, XX and XY Tax Deductions!