1. Finish Magdalene.
2. Make some pretty things.
a) An afghan (Tunisian crochet, the only kind I like) for XX TD.
b) A Hobbes doll for XY TD.
3. Get better at the ebook formatting thing.
b) Give more priority to embedding fonts.
54. Shamelessly rip off RJ Keller’s 2010-in-photos idea.
65. Get my foyer, living room, and dining room decorated and my art up on the walls, including my kitschy matadors ~1950 and my cheap bought-out-of-a-car-trunk-in-a-parking-lot-but-expensively-framed Pissaro.
76. Expose my real identity to you all (in case you haven’t figured it out already and no, my real name is not famous in the least bit) and my artsy-fartsy business because I think you might like it. But to do that, I need to work on the super-outdated website.
87. Get The Fob Bible into college curricula, where I think it belongs best.
98. Implement some fun ideas I have for The Proviso et al.
109. Get back on the low-carb wagon, exercise, and load up on the probiotics/coconut oil.
110. Sit down and relax, watch a movie with Dude once a week or so.
There. I fixed it.